.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 

iPodDrop v1.3 released!

Changelog is the same as listed in my previous post.

This release includes the sourcecode. I've licensed it under a Creative Commons license. Hopefully I didn't make any big licensing mistakes that give up rights to my firstborn child or something.

Get it here:

http://teknews.net/~guspaz/iPodDrop_v1_3.zip

I'm going to apply one additional condition. If you look at the source and say to yourself "This is stupid" about something, send me an email telling me what I did that was stupid. You don't have to propose a solution or anything, so this isn't going to take a lot of effort, just tell me what I did that was stupid, keeping in mind that I was lazy while writing this program.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?