.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 17, 2006

 

I had the strangest dream...

I had the strangest dream last night. I was in Tokyo. For some reason, everybody was convinced that if they could accrue a "critical mass" of meal worms in this temple, everybody would get their wish. Except when they reached the critical mass of meal worms, it formed a zombie elvis meal worm god. Emphasis on the meal worm god part (think blood god from Blade, but with meal worms). It started eating people, screaming "meal worm want eat". It was really wierd.

On that note, I'll probably be applying to NITI for a work term in a week or two :) I've got to work out some details with Concordia co-op before applying, which is why I have to wait. I thought that I was going to have to delay my work term by two semesters due to my missing prerequisites, but the co-op folks said it didn't matter.

The co-op people want to go over my CV with me before I apply to NITI. I'm not sure why NITI would need a CV, since the only real change from the last CV NITI has from me is, umm, working at NITI. Co-Op wants me to, though. They also want to make sure that the job I apply for would satisfy their requirements.

Comments:
Would be great to have you back. Best of luck!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?