.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

 

Award?

Apparently I've won some kind of award from Concordia. I got an email from the financial aid & awards office informing me that I should swing by to pick up the letter with the details tommorow. Some sort of mass-email that went out to all recipients of all awards.

Since I have done absolutely nothing noteworthy to date while at Concordia, I can only conclude that this is some sort of entrance scholarship. The odd thing is I would have imagined they'd tell you about those BEFORE you started school, in order to entice you to go there.

Oh well, whatever it is, it will be nice. That, along with the $3000 the Quebec government is going to give me for finishing a professional CEGEP program on time will help pay for university tuition, and I suppose my eventual laptop replacement, to happen in one or more years.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?