.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

 

Update

Well, the company can't do anything about the headphones for now. It seems like my problem will go into longer term testing, though I got the feeling that the guy on the phone didn't really believe me. He seemed to think I was just picky.

Tonight I intend to record actual audio from a game to send to them to show them how bad the problem really is.

In other news, spent 4 hours today galavanting about trying to get my phone fixed, along with Pat and Coombs. Quite an adventure, that included St. Laurant and Laval. Eventually we found a place that would do it for $25 each without voiding our warranties. My phone will now no longer randomly totally drain it's battery over the course of an hour!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?