.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, May 15, 2005

 

Yummy Chicken by General Tao

Well, it looks like I'm starting to get comfortable with chopsticks. I turned 20 today, so I went out for dinner with my folks. I was in the mood for some General Tao's chicken, so we went to Zyng on Sources. If you're ever in the west island, and you like asian, head over to Zyng! Good stuff there.

Anyhow, I had some General Tao's chicken, noodles, and mixed vegetables, and managed to polish it off with nothing but the chopsticks. I really do like Japanese food, so hopefully I'll get more opportunities to get more chopsticks experience.

Anyhow, if you're ever in the west island and you want some good General Tao's chicken, try out Zyng's on Sources. It's in that strip mall with the Pizza Hutt, the Harvey's, etc. A bit north past the Galerie des Sources. They have very nice chicken... Quite crispy, and while it's very flavourful, they don't drown it in sauce. Pretty good noodle too, since it is sort of a noodle place. If you're looking for an appetizer, the Dumpling Sampler is particularly nice. They have a spicy peanut sauce that is very yummy, sort of a hint of sweetness while still being spicy. Mmm.

End general rambling.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?